Workplace Trust - 58% of people trust strangers more than their own boss
To The Gold Mine
- According to a Harvard Business review survey, trust is at an all time low and 58% of respondents admitted to trusting strangers more than their own boss.
- This article discusses some KPIs that help to understand workplace trust level.
- Attrition rates predict how many employees are going to leave in the next one year based on factors lik manager turnover, commute time, training attendance, and participation etc.
- Manager toxicity levels help shed light on what’s going on in a particular department.
- Employee Net promoter score is the likelihood of an employee to recommend your company as a great place to work.